I’ve been really out of sorts lately, and have fallen out of my usual routines. I’m not sure why exactly. Wrapped up some volunteer commitments.
Finished up a sports season for my son. Not a bad thing, but trying hard to get back into some regular old vibes again. Resurrecting the good old bliss list seemed like a no brainer to get things back into order once again!
- Beyond tickled that I’m stowing in my hubby’s suitcase on a business trip in the not too distant future. Amen to my dear friend and cousin for being the saintly woman that she is and agreeing to take care of my boys. It brings me a level of giddiness that makes me feel like a kid!
- Have been looking for some loft beds for the kids to grow into for some time. Total score for nabbing two of them on super clearance!
- Was able to join a friend for a spontaneous afternoon of errand running and lunch. You don’t have to ask me twice to shelve hitting my paperwork pile to head out on a springlike afternoon! Sometimes it’s a bad thing that the schedule doesn’t always turned out how you had planned–but in this case, it was a delightful change of pace and reinforces the fact that it’s good for your soul to surround yourself with sisters like this one.
- Flabbergasted that I still managed to wake up at 5:15 this morning to get my son to school in time for his field trip, even though I set my alarm for 5 pm. There are more times than I can count when things happen to save my heinie that have no true explanation. I’m going with having some really awesome guardian angels 🙂
- Feeling happy because I bought my first flip flops for the season. Scored free shipping to boot. Love that they are embellished with a starfish so that they can remind me of the beach every time I look at them. Ah, the simple things…
Here’s to wishing you a blissful week! Would love to hear what rocked your world in a positive way!